nafex - Re: [nafex] Voles and Controlling Them

  • From: "Alexander B. Brands ( Faculty - Biological Sciences )" <abb7@lehigh.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Voles and Controlling Them
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2016 16:50:34 -0400

Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 12:43:13 -0500
From: Steve Herje <loneroc1@gmail.com>
To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>

Anyone know what brand of trap they're referring to? The only one I found
on line got pretty poor reviews. Thanks. Steve H.

I've had a Tin Cat trap. It's the ramp type, and works very well. No bait needed, curiosity seems to be enough. I left it unattended in storage for a while, and found several skeletons inside when I got it out! I got it as a teenager to catch mice for my snake (late 80's) and it just recently broke. I plan on getting another one soon.

Alex