nafex - Re: [nafex] rooting from storage callus

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • Cc: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] rooting from storage callus
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 21:12:45 -0700

It depends a great, great deal on the variety. Milam roots easily from
cuttings.

Some rootstocks also root very easily. M27 for example. The rootstock
itself will root where it touches the ground and along the length of the stem
is you bury it. And callous pieces root about as well as black currant
cuttings.

If you are going to do this, I would consider watering with willow water.
Not sure if it a bunch of woo, but it seems to work miracles for me. But
then I am a statistical singleton.

Regards...

tfb

On Fri, 5/20/16, nafex-request@lists.ibiblio.org