nafex - Re: [nafex] Gennadiy's picture

  • From: "Scott Weber and Muffy Barrett" <bluestem_farm@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Gennadiy's picture
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 15:52:47 GMT

Got it, Jerry.

---------- Original Message ----------

Hello Everyone,

I really appreciate that Lawrence is working with us and is keeping a
close eye on the net. When I write emails I use Mozilla Foxfire then
when I send it goes to Gmail and then they forward to ibiblio. I went to
attach that picture and got the following message from Mozilla Foxfire,
"Many email servers do not accept messages with large file attachments.
The file size restriction varies depending on the mail server
configuration. While you might be able to send a message with a large
attachment, the receiving mail server might refuse to accept a message
with a large attachment. This is all beyond the control of Thunderbird".

The file size of that picture was 1.38 MB so I opened it with _Picture
It_ software and compressed it reducing the size to 25 kB, that's quite
a reduction. I hope the picture quality and definition is acceptable, we
shall see. On the last send of the picture some of you reported you did
receive it some of you didn't which tells me, after thinking about it,
that Gmail is passing it on and IBIBLIO is passing it on and the problem
is in servers after ibiblio. Will those of you that reported not
receiving it please let me know if you received the smaller size and
received the attachment. Then I will have learned that in the future I
need to compress pictures before I send them and shame on me for not
having learned this before. I guess some folks are slow learners. :-)

I've embed the picture again from the 25 kB size and also attach it and
lets see what happens. So again the picture is of Gennadiy Eremin and
his son Victor taken in Krymsk, Russia at the Krymsk breeding Station in
their peach test plot.

Jerry L
Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/56f55f1a5172d5f1a4f87st02duc
>From nathan.b.c.wilson@gmail.com Fri Mar 25 12:11:30 2016
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to;
bh=eIoWgQfPUhtunpKYdsOr24tCxzTYrMqbHYVqw4Exdb0=;
b=DrnBcWUwrycPwhnUIT0L0na+I5aVa1SLB7nWP3PnuQ2NOpUBjyykFHcJ0yBovOs7CN
agx0b/X2tntZz2mfBnJDHXhdXH6AG38jLso/MJBxUK7YWBtwvgCBtVF3q8S1c/t6NIs1
5FVWaz1GQv3OWlmx2YhElZ/Lk3lXb3LcwBE7ftAzVA9kW58Nb0H5BuW9aTzCnemAalI3
2Ycep1zJqn31/I8H0NnYAr/17+f0KAOoT8tmMIjr+W3r41ZfUKm5GXjFGvFFq2TLG7qE
oUl5N3ZMzZ4HTxFGm+a+cDsqtzTP87RcSF6PQaT7DH7L+4YkiKkXKM925Cu1+2byy9RX
Nnlw=X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d100.net; s 130820;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to;
bh=eIoWgQfPUhtunpKYdsOr24tCxzTYrMqbHYVqw4Exdb0=;
b=mejluXZsDIJ93rC7qQspM7HK2svt9X0/c/dLVIlsCHYanqW1gJhe7dW/RrwcLkKFox
6yUNHbmFw+eEwzY+4tbrcTsaPcByO9r7WTevqV3ZPw6kXSA19e9xoVs7n0P6SuUcopOV
LPzYX0cxfCCrVKenQ4xgPeX6Nb66FtNuKA7wIl4biXii2tmdtW0MeDICbGSS0dLE658e
6NjDRowV/Mlr6pVe8Q1tvPbJexfj5HZWfE3DLnZa4V9maNfd/QSzMv54xsoFHSDJM2xd
XVuiI2UmbZTWvKSyI7zuqbr5yFyvH9YsusarHoFx3XQt1GgazJVllprhFjezh8gecJZN
d48A=X-Gm-Message-State:
AD7BkJK2AKP0QoaF6qTFMKM6WZ74VN4Pp2IV3uIS0TODMfDhFIVK2O+ozJhPTxt/RoybLQXo1YANbZacXdxG4Q=MIME-Version:
1.0