nafex - Re: [nafex] Plum Graft < nafex Digest, Vol 174, Issue 2

  • From: Oowonbs <oowonbs@netscape.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org, pxbacher@gmail.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Plum Graft < nafex Digest, Vol 174, Issue 2
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 17:42:25 -0400

Sending this direct also. after good luck, I later became unable to post to
Nafex.

Plums are related to cherries.
This family is difficult to graft or air layer etc.
As I understand it, moist moss, a layer of plastic, a light blocking layer,
a way to remoisten the moss, and all things plus a year are required along
with luck.
Do it again... minding every tiny nuance.

BillSF9c - Not a Pro

  • Re: [nafex] Plum Graft < nafex Digest, Vol 174, Issue 2, Oowonbs, 03/23/2016