nafex - Re: [nafex] Alan queries: Re: nafex Digest, Vol 173, Issue 14

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: "Jerry Lehman" <jwlehmantree@gmail.com>
  • Cc: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Alan queries: Re: nafex Digest, Vol 173, Issue 14
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 20:50:00 -0700

Gang,

My esteemed friend Jerry correctly points out that not only can rabbits not
spell but apparently this one is also too lazy to look things up - LOL.

In addition another esteemed list member and dear friend contacted my
privately and indicated there may be some bacterial issues with Krymsk. A few
minutes of searching did turn up some old studies that pointed out similar
concerns.

Live large,

the fluffy one

Jerry's comments:

Good Morning Mr. Fluffy,

The Lord knows I'm among the worlds worst spellers and if it weren't for
being a trademarked name I wouldn't point out the error. Krymsk 1 was
bred by Gennadiy Ereman of Krymsk Russia and the original designator
which was a breeder cultivar number was changed to Krymsk series for the
US markets. If there actually is a Krystk series I'm going to be
embarrassed, but it wouldn't be the 1st time. Yes, one of the imported
Krymsk rootstocks did have peach incompatibility problems but I don't
believe it was Krymsk 1 and I would have to check my records to find
which one it was.

Have a good week,

Jerry

The Free Email with so much more!