nafex - [nafex] Fruit Propagation Workshop, fee, central Virginia, 2 April

  • From: <dwoodard@becon.org>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] Fruit Propagation Workshop, fee, central Virginia, 2 April
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 10:48:39 -0400

See flyer at <http://www.livingenergyfarm.org/workshops/flyer2016.pdf>

I'm not connected in any way except that I know (as an internet acquaintance and a writer)
and admire the person giving the workshop, Alexis Zeigler. He is especially
interested in less conventional species which are low-maintenance in Virginia and nearby states.

You can learn about his other activities at

http://www.livingenergyfarm.org

and

http://conev.org

(54-page book on fruit readable on the conev website).

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario