nafex - [nafex] ATTENTION: Nafex and Permaculture list subscribers | ibiblio lists digest email delivery problem has been fixed - it is set to weekly and should work

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] ATTENTION: Nafex and Permaculture list subscribers | ibiblio lists digest email delivery problem has been fixed - it is set to weekly and should work
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 11:26:48 -0400

ATTENTION: Nafex and Permaculture list subscribers | ibiblio lists digest
email delivery problem has been fixed - it is set to weekly and should work

I noticed that digest mode had been set to daily delivery, no idea why, so
I reset it to weekly. I assume that is preferred over monthly.

Subscribers can set their own delivery options, either normal or digest.
The default for digest is weekly and is the only option for subscribers.
I can change that on my end to monthly, quarterly or yearly or daily. I
assume everyone would prefer weekly.,

Anyone not getting complete and regular digest mode delivery please let me
know and I will try to fix the problem
--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com