nafex - [nafex] It's Murph..... anyone remember me?

  • From: Richard <murphman108@msn.com>
  • To: nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] It's Murph..... anyone remember me?
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 01:16:20 +0000

It's family reunion time!How is everyone?

Somehow, I managed to fall (thrown overboard?) off the mailing list. Feels
great to be back.I have been extremely busy, grafting cool apples on M7, and
raising my aronia crop.
It would be cool, however, if I could receive this list as 'one clump' every
other day or so, like I used to get.Somebody please advise.....
Is Jim Fruth out there?I need a recipe for aronia syrup to sell in MA.
I attended the funeral of the great Francis Fenton of Mercer, Maine. We used
to visit once in a while.....2 months shy of 100 years old.Nice speech by
John Bunker.
Murph