nafex - Re: [nafex] 2015 annual meeting registration form

  • From: Jerry Lehman <jwlehman@aol.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] 2015 annual meeting registration form
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 10:51:31 -0400

Good Morning,

We don't have all the details of the tour worked out yet. Two of the places that are definitely included are the Blue Berry Farm where the only thing the raise is fruits and berries that are blue in color such as honey berry, Elderberry, blue plums, blueberries and more. Another is the Hock Fruit Farm and winery. I anticipate the group will have lunch there, tour the winery and several acres of apples. I anticipate that visit to take 3 hours. We are also discussing a formal wine tasting, the cost of which hasn't been included in the registration fee. It has been suggested that we visit Seed Savers however the drive time to and back would take nearly 3 hours. That visit could happen but the three-hour drive just messes up the day's schedule.

Jerry