nafex - Re: [nafex] Soliciting opinions/advice/experience

  • From: <dwoodard@becon.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Soliciting opinions/advice/experience
  • Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 23:06:38 -0400

Fluffy One:

I have no experience with it, but Rubinette has been reported on this list to do well in Southern California.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario

On Tue, 5 May 2015 19:43:55 -0700, "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com> wrote:

<snip>

So my questions are as follows, in general can apples handle the heat?
And of the apples listed below, which ones, if any would you think
would favor a southern facing brick wall exposure (the bricks would be
about 7 inches from the limbs)?
Thanking you in advance for any assistance you care to afford.

Kindest regards,

The fluffy bunny

American Beauty
Ashmead’s Kernel