nafex - Re: [nafex] Azera insecticide and pears

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Azera insecticide and pears
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 13:15:30 -0400

Anton,

Maybe you've already done this, but if not: I'd immediately contact both your
local Extension office (and any state agency they refer you to) and the
manufacturer of the Azera. I would also take samples, and try to get
Extension to do so also. I don't know whether the material sold to you may
have been contaminated with something.

Good luck,