nafex - Re: [nafex] Change in the name of this list: Northamerican Allied Fruit Experimenters (nafex mailing list at ibiblio)

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Change in the name of this list: Northamerican Allied Fruit Experimenters (nafex mailing list at ibiblio)
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:25:59 -0400

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 1:56 PM, Deb Schneider <debs913@gmail.com> wrote:

> So you are no longer affiliated with NAFEX? I'll remove the link from the
> website.

That is a good idea. I had no idea there was a link to this forum there.
Still, it might be worthwhile to put a list of online discussion forums
your members might want to use on your website. It could include updated
information about this list, Midfex and any others of interest, including
ones that exist in social media sites. Anyway, making this change, defining
the mission and purpose of this list as a forum independent of any
organization, has been long overdue.

This mailing list, Northamerican Allied Fruit Experimenters, is not
affiliated with the North American Fruit Explorers organization or its
online presence in any way.

NAFEX members are welcome to join as are all other fruit and nut
enthusiasts throughout the world.