nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX Spam, in box

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX Spam, in box
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 15:31:26 -0400

On May 6, 2014, at 2:44 AM, sherwin wrote:

> Your earthlink is one of the
> mail handlers that evidently can handle these new AOL and Yahoo
> messages.

At any rate now I know why people sometimes seem to be replying to messages
I've never seen. Frontier appears not to be passing those on.

I've only got a couple of people in my address book with aol addresses; I'm
checking to see whether I can get anything from them.

I do seem to be getting mail from yahoo addresses; at any rate, I had a
couple such come through from a friend on April 30, which I think is after
the problem started; and some from a forum at yahoo groups on May 2nd.

  • [nafex] NAFEX Spam, in box, Martha Davis, 05/05/2014
    • Message not available
      • Re: [nafex] NAFEX Spam, in box, Road's End Farm, 05/06/2014