nafex - Re: [nafex] nafex Digest, Vol 136, Issue 4

  • From: sherwin <sherwindu@att.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] nafex Digest, Vol 136, Issue 4
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2014 19:07:04 -0500

On 5/4/2014 5:29 PM, Martha Davis wrote:
NAFEX POSTS and spam,

Steve I got your post in my inbox. I use Gmail. Otherwise look in the
Archives for an extensive discussion of the topic,

Martha

Martha,

More than likely, you got Steve's post in your Spam folder.

This has been the pattern so far. Gmail appears to be the
only service capable of even passing on these postings,
although they have been going into the spam folders.

If his mail went into your regular inbox, that is surprising.

Sherwin