nafex - Re: [nafex] Yahoo mail Subject: Re: testing my re-enable

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Yahoo mail Subject: Re: testing my re-enable
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 15:07:46 -0400

On Apr 22, 2014, at 2:57 PM, Toni Pralle wrote:

> I like my old Outlook Express which comes right
> into my computer's mail program. Love it. That's what I use for
> conversations I WANT to have with people I want to have them with. But it's
> only on my computer. I CAN get this same thing through my provider as web
> mail which I detest. [ . . . ] No matter how often I complain to
> Frontier,

I have Frontier as my ISP but I only use the webmail interface when I'm
travelling (as I still have only a desktop.) Frontier forwards all my email
into my computer's mail program. This also gives me access to everything in
my email even if I'm offline.

The program I use is Mac Mail; but I don't see why this wouldn't work with
Outlook; at least, unless Frontier is doing something different in different
states.

  • Re: [nafex] Yahoo mail Subject: Re: testing my re-enable, Road's End Farm, 04/22/2014