nafex - Re: [nafex] nafex Digest, Vol 134, Issue 8

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] nafex Digest, Vol 134, Issue 8
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 13:53:32 -0400

It might be worth mentioning that this house is a 5 hour drive from where I
live, so I can't just pop over and check up on stuff. While I don't have the
legal right to go now, in fact, I doubt anyone would mind. The neighbors all
know me, and all know my husband is getting the house.

But since it is hard to get there, and we have some stuff we need to do after
get legal access, I hope to harvest wood at the same time we will be going
there for other reasons. That happens to be a lousy time of year for this
purpose, but it sounds like there are some options.
--
Typed with Swype. Who knows what I meant to say?