nafex - Re: [nafex] how to keep squirrels of trees

  • From: david.maxwell@dal.ca
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] how to keep squirrels of trees
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 13:37:59 -0400

Kania, as well as all other sources I have talked to, are absolutely
consistent that these traps
do not constitute the slightest risk to cats or other animals, as long as
they are hung vertically
in trees, poles, or sides of buildings. Hanging them gets them out of the
reach of critters that
run around on the ground, (like small dogs, etc.). And cats, (which can
climb), have no
interest in sticking their heads into the trap because they are not attracted
in any way by the
peanut butter or grain bait. (But don't bait the trap with meat!)