nafex - [nafex] Squirrels and pepper spray, killing chipmunks

  • From: Alan Haigh <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] Squirrels and pepper spray, killing chipmunks
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:30:49 -0500

My wife is Ethiopian and has been eating very hot food since she was a
baby, but I believe her tolerance for such heat does not come close to
surpassing a hungry squirrel. The squirrels seemed to really enjoy my
habanera seed paste I coated my peaches with one year. I'm thinking about
jarring it and marketing to the local squirrel bodega.

Chipmunks are easy for me. When they are epidemic I begin trapping them
early in rat traps baited with peanuts covered with a tray that has access
underneath for them to climb under so I don't kill cardinals or other
feathered friends.

  • [nafex] Squirrels and pepper spray, killing chipmunks, Alan Haigh, 11/29/2013