nafex - [nafex] Message: 4 Richard Hansen

  • From: "England's Orchard and Nursery" <nuttrees@prtcnet.org>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] Message: 4 Richard Hansen
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 13:59:38 -0400

Richard Greeting

Richard and anyone interested we graft basically Out Sid Starting in May
once the trees have begun to force new growth so yes Stop in from May to Aug
and we can and will always have some material to graft and If you would like
to stay over that would be fine also so ..

We use all known Technics for grafting plus we have learned over the year
that will enable you to get 80 to 95% successful takes and that is from a
first time grafted it is not some much about the technic as it is the timing
of the when, Temperature and Moisture that is the most important things to
consider more than All other points to being successful

\

Thank you and good growing

Cliff

Thank you