nafex - Re: [nafex] Bacteria Enhance Growth of Fruit Trees Up to 40 Percent

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Bacteria Enhance Growth of Fruit Trees Up to 40 Percent
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:08:36 -0400

On Sep 13, 2013, at 10:02 AM, Peter Chrisbacher wrote:

Wow!

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/09/130911092909.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sciencedaily+%28ScienceDaily%3A+Latest+Science+News%29

Pete Chrisbacher
________

I wonder if those aren't the bacterial and fungal species found naturally in woods already containing those species of trees.

The trees may have evolved to grow best in symbiosis with them.