nafex - [nafex] The New Cider Maker's Handbook is now shipping

  • From: Claude Jolicoeur <cjoli@gmc.ulaval.ca>
  • To: nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] The New Cider Maker's Handbook is now shipping
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:45:02 -0400

For the NAFEX friends who are interested in cider making, The New Cider Maker's Handbook is now shipping!

I received my first author copy yesterday! I guess this is always quite an event for any author...

In any case, this means that if some of you that have pre-ordered a copy, you should have it at your doorstep within a few days. I hope you enjoy!

For more information, see my web site, <http://www.cjoliprsf.ca>http://www.cjoliprsf.ca
or the publisher's site, <http://www.chelseagreen.com/bookstore/item/the_new_cider_makers_handbook/>http://www.chelseagreen.com/bookstore/item/the_new_cider_makers_handbook/

I would like to thank NAFEX and this discussion forum for the great discussions we have had. Many discussions here and in other cider making forums gave me ideas and informations, and all this evolved into one or another of the articles of the book.

Claude Jolicoeur