nafex - [nafex] Questions?

  • From: Ray Kaminski <rjkaminski@charter.net>
  • To: "<mailto:"@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] Questions?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 10:33:35 -0500

This year the plum crop looks better than usual as the rain fall was great. Damage by the little bug (Plum Circulio) was pretty heavy but still not total. Sprayed three times so far this season with Imadian but wonder if there are other sprays that the bug would enjoy more Any help would be appreciated.
Question 2:
In the past it has been mentioned that some spray for preventing brown rot on plums, peaches, and apricots is very helpful and available. I searched my old copies and can't locate the material name. Please if some one can help-Thanks-Ray