nafex - Re: [nafex] Haskaps

  • From: Dan Nave <nave1@comcast.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Haskaps
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 11:04:54 -0500

Miekak,

You should consider getting a Honeybee or Aurora (or both) as companion plant (for pollination) for the Borealis and Tundra. They both seem to have excellent fruit size and are actually larger plants. The Aurora fruit is even larger than the Borealis. They are available from honeyberryusa.com which is where I got mine from.

So far, mine are small and I have chicken-wire around them. Do you know if rabbits are in the habit of eating this plant or do they leave it alone?

Dan