nafex - [nafex] my new sprayer

  • From: Richard MURPHY <murphman108@msn.com>
  • To: nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] my new sprayer
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 00:36:44 +0000

Guys;

I bought a new sprayer this year because my small electric trailer sprayer
from Agri-Fab was too small for the job; and it was broken half the time.

I bought a Mac Kissic Mighty Mac PS350T. It was selected over the Fimco and
the Northern Tool offerings of similar functionality.

This sprayer KICKS ASS !
Top quality construction, engine starts easily.
I am not being paid for these claims... just passing along good (rare) find.
I opted for the agitator and pressure gauge, and so should you if you buy one.
50 gal, 200 PSI, awesome gun... well built.

Visited Francis Fenton yesterday. He's 95, and still running his orchard.
95....

Murph