nafex - Re: [nafex] Reason for apple drop

  • From: Ro Qu <richardqhansen@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Reason for apple drop
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 22:13:01 -0400

Deb, Check out the Lawrence Fruit Tree project:

http://lawrencefruittreeproject.wordpress.com/recommended-fruit-plants/

they have recommended apple varieties. My brother lives in Topeka and he
mentioned the same thing to me about problems with apple trees in KS. It
could be the varieties.

Richard Hansen