nafex - [nafex] What have you and your fruits and nuts been up to this spring?

  • From: Jackie <jakuehn@verizon.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] What have you and your fruits and nuts been up to this spring?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 19:21:09 -0400

Dear NAFEX,

it's time to get together the Summer 2013 Pomona, and we need articles.
Please jot down what you've been doing with your fruit and nuts, either this
spring, or over several years...pretty much anything of interest to fruit and
nut people!

Submit articles to gathering editor Ron Martinez, ronemtz@hotmail.com . Or
mail to him at: 6812 Bonita Plaza NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110. Articles are due
to him by May 15, though that can be a little flexible if you're working on
something.

Many thanks, and I can hardly wait to read what's happening in your
orchard--be it big or small--

Jackie
Jacquelyn A. Kuehn

pennsacreskitchen.net
wmugradio.org

  • [nafex] What have you and your fruits and nuts been up to this spring?, Jackie, 04/18/2013