nafex - Re: [nafex] Subject: Re: Reposting the WHOLE DIGEST

  • From: Steve <sdw12986@aol.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Subject: Re: Reposting the WHOLE DIGEST
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 20:52:25 -0400

On 3/17/2013 6:10 PM, Road's End Farm wrote:
In at least some email programs, it's even easier to highlight the bit
you do want to refer to before hitting reply. That gives me a reply
window that includes only the bit that I highlighted.

Yes! I was going to say that if someone else didn't. Firefox does that and I bet there are very few mail programs that don't do it these days.
Click and drag your mouse over the part you need to comment on ( to highlight it) and then hit reply and write YOUR messgae.

Steve in the Adirondacks (Not to be confused with Steve C.)