nafex - Re: [nafex] Potomac pear blight resistance in the south Atlantic region

  • From: Elizabeth Hilborn <ehilborn@mebtel.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Potomac pear blight resistance in the south Atlantic region
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 10:20:51 -0400

Hi Donna,

Thanks for your suggestion. Yes, I have root sprouts coming up from the Moonglow (RIP). I have some other varieties that have been less affected by blight (Keiffer, Maxine (AKA Starking Delicious)) that I am considering for top work. I have to give the rootstock sprouts another year anyway, so I have time to decide which would be more useful to me.

Betsy