nafex - Re: [nafex] Apple variety called Pawpaw

  • From: "Scott Weber and Muffy Barrett" <bluestem_farm@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Apple variety called Pawpaw
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 21:46:45 GMT

Sherwin and John,
He still does not have a web site or phone; fortunate man! He dos all of his
business via the US mail. I might be able to scan his list and e-mail it to
you, but the scanner is on the other computer that I have limited access to.
I'm certain that the Singing Tree Acres in WI is unrelated.
Muffy Barrett
Southern WI