nafex - Re: [nafex] Seedling trees

  • From: "Charles Rhora" <rhoras@nuttrees.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Seedling trees
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 15:45:49 -0500

I agree with Mr. Hinds, in prospective and quotes, not only to apple trees,
but to any kind of tree, whether it be for food production or ornamental in
type. My experience with growing trees from seeds spans over more than 40
plus years. I also had belonged to the California Rare Fruit Growers
Association for many years, but due to water damage, loss most of my
articles, including years books. I only have the book they put out on paw
paw's in my collection. I would be interested in someone who is presently a
member of this organization to try and obtain a copy of the same article
that Mr. Hinds mentioned.
I am in the nursery business, and have orchards of edible nut pine trees,
deciduous edible nut trees, minor fruits, and rare and unusual trees, as
well as accessories.
My climatic zone is 4 (temperatures down to -35 degrees F.) in the winter.

Charles Rhora,
Rhora's Nut Farm & Nursery.

www.nuttrees.com