nafex - Re: [nafex] Carmine Jewel and Crimson Passion and Juliet

  • From: Elizabeth Hilborn <ehilborn@mebtel.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Carmine Jewel and Crimson Passion and Juliet
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 16:59:47 -0400

I purchased my Nankings (P. tomentosa) from Edible Landscaping in VA.

On 10/17/2012 4:10 PM, Idell Weydemeyer wrote:
You can get them from some state soil conservation and revegetation agencies
at a minimal cost for quite a few. I got mine from Montana and they grew
well. I also bought Nanking cherries from two other sources but that was
several years ago and I do not remember where now-- so there are some out
there.

Idell Weydemeyer