nafex - Re: [nafex] Kieffer Pear

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Kieffer Pear
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 15:23:37 -0500

Louis, someone, maybe you, had told me once that Kieffer is 30% asian
pear. Do you concur?

I presently have one tree which has been faithfully uber productive
every year. Last year we picked 11 bushel from one tree and pressed
35 gallons of pear cider from it. This year because of really late
spring killing frost I'll be lucky to get a bushel or two.

~mIEKAL