nafex - Re: [nafex] plum search

  • From: david liezen <chandos49@hotmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] plum search
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 00:16:41 +0000

Anton:

Good to know the memory still kicks in properly at times. Raintree carries
Victoria. They also have what they call Emerald Beaut; no mention of its
provenance, so you must check to see if it is a match.
Nick Botner also has Victoria as scion wood. My list of his stock shows no
likely synonyms for the others.
Hope you track 'em down,

Dave Liezen