nafex - [nafex] summer bud wood for grafting

  • From: anton ptak <antonptak@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] summer bud wood for grafting
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 07:59:01 -0500

If there's anyone on this list between Minneapolis, MN and Eau Claire, WI that is interested in a summer bud wood exchange in the next few weeks, please contact me off-list. Specifically, I'm looking for some Contender Peach, Kaga or other more obscure Plum, as well as other apricot, pear, or apple wood and could offer any of those above as well.

Cheers,
Anton Ptak
zone 4a western wisconsin

  • [nafex] summer bud wood for grafting, anton ptak, 08/06/2012