nafex - Re: [nafex] Goji Berry - Wolfberry - Lycium barbarum

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Goji Berry - Wolfberry - Lycium barbarum
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:55:10 -0500

I haven't been able to keep them alive here in sw Wisconsin. Each
year I plant a few and the following spring they are dead. They're
supposed to be cold hardy so not sure what the issue is. I have a few
of the One Green World variety and debating whether to sacrifice those
or keep them in pots.

~mIEKAL