nafex - Re: [nafex] Slatko, a Serbian food made by boiling green, unripe figs

  • From: Bass S <bassgarden@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Slatko, a Serbian food made by boiling green, unripe figs
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:38:10 -0400

I have been making a fig preserve using unripe figs for a few years. I
follow a Turkish recipe. You can see the recipe on my site under fig
preserve http://www.treesofjoy.com/content/fig-recipes
It tastes good, but I have to admit I prefer fig jam with walnuts made with
dried figs or fresh ripe figs.