nafex - Re: [nafex] Gummosis?

  • From: "Bob Hartman" <hartmansfruit@msn.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Gummosis?
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 21:30:33 -0700

Probably it is not responded to because there are so many possible causes and to say this or that is the cause might not be the cause at all. There is a general good answer at this website. Go to http://pep.wsu.edu/hortsense/. Click on tree fruits. Click on Cherry. Click on Gummosis. This information is put out by Washington State University.
Bob
Western Washington

-----Original Message----- From: Steve