nafex - [nafex] M27

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] M27
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 13:24:52 -0700

Tim,

Thank you for the response. It is much appreciated.

tfb

Re:

Message: 2
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 15:45:15 -0500
From: Tim Wray <ismlu@hotmail.com>
Subject: [nafex] M27 Fruit
To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>

To answer M27 Fruit?
Disclaimer: The best I can do from memory now nearly 7 months
old. Results averaged from only 4 dead ripe fruits; from 2 very small
trees; grown here (Kansas); in un-amended and not terribly rich very
heavy clay/loam soil; receiving full midsummer sun until only about 2:00
pm, shaded there after.
Shape: Slightly flattened globe (both ends indented),
some may have been slightly conical.
Size: Up to 1 and ? inches diameter.
Appearance: Attractive; yellow to very slightly orange/yellow,
most with a slight reddish blush on the sunny side, no russeting but
with a few small, but noticeable, lenticels (I think).
Skin: Thick, tough.
Flesh: Undesirable; very dry and very soft, mushy.
Flavor: Almost absent entirely but very sli

--- nafex-request@lists.ibiblio.

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====

  • [nafex] M27, fuwa fuwa usagi, 04/02/2012