nafex - Re: [nafex] Black Oxford

  • From: Claude Jolicoeur <cjoli@gmc.ulaval.ca>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Black Oxford
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 17:19:17 -0400

Well, here in Quebec, I am afraid it didn't survive, hence I don't have it anymore. I don't think the variety is hardy enough for zone 4.
Claude

Le 13:46 12.04.01, vous avez écrit:
John Barbowski asks where he can get Black Oxford in Canada. I have tried to publicise the
fact that I have become the Canadian Sources consultant for NAFEX, but obviously the
message has not gotten through.

Yes, Siloam Orchards and O'Keefe Grange, (both in Ontario), as well as Claude Jolicoeur all
have this cultivar.

And if the rest of you Canadian growers care to share your lists of holdings with me, I will add
them to my database. Canadian Growers Unite! You have only the attentions of the CFIA to
lose!