nafex - [nafex] Fedco scion wood

  • From: Steve <sdw12986@aol.com>
  • To: NAFEx <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] Fedco scion wood
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 01:54:48 -0400

I get frustrated with the Fedco web site. Sometimes I think about getting their scion wood list. (Yes, I realize it's far to late for ordering this year.) I was looking over their site tonight and I came across this in their catalog:
"To order scionwood or rootstock for
early shipment, send us a SASE requesting a
scionwood order form or download it from the Fedco
Trees website."
I've seen this mentioned before but I can never find the scionwood order form on their site. Am I not seeing something that is right in front of my face? Do they take it off their web site after the order date has passed? I've looked at different times, but never see it.

Steve