nafex - Re: [nafex] Lon

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch_mnd@dataone.in>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Lon
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 08:39:59 +0530

I am greatly shocked to learn about the passing away of Lon. We knew each other for more than last two decades and had been exchanging letters before the advent of e-mail. I have his letters and also a photograph of him alongwith his wife and two sons which he had sent me 20 years ago. Though we had not net, but I had developed a brotherly relationship with him. It was he who had introduced me to NAFEX list.

He had sent me a copy of his first book.

I am even more sorry to learn that he was only 62 which is no age to die in these times.

It is very shocking. I feel as if I have lost a very close relative. It is morning here and I am feeling very sad.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
186/3 Jail Road
Mandi HP 175001, India
01905-222810; 094181-81323