nafex - [NAFEX] crabapple

  • From: "R. Keith Etheridge" <goatdoc@ctitech.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] crabapple
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 19:23:01 -0600

I have 100's Iowa crab and several years ago> I tried several
grafts and only had one success.It lived several years with
the cultivar portion twice the diameter of the stock produced
poorly and eventually fell over.These are heavily diseased trees so you might
have better luck with nursery trees.
Keith