nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Soil Moisture

  • From: Dan Nave <nave1@comcast.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Soil Moisture
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 17:11:45 -0600

In Minneapolis/St. Paul it appears that we had above average precipitation up through July and part of August, but although total precipitation looks good, it hasn't really rained much for almost 3 months. Perhaps some of the potential storms that skirted us provided enough rain for others.

I have been watering the trees and bushes in my yard every couple of weeks and they look fine. But, if I hadn't watered everything would be very dry.

Dan