nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Cherry Pitters

  • From: Dan Nave <nave1@comcast.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Cherry Pitters
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 20:40:10 -0600

How do you get the juice separated from the pit? Or do you?
I once made wine from cherries without pitting them and it tasted like the
pits...

Dan

On 11/29/2011 7:59 PM, mIEKAL aND wrote:
I can't imagine pitting Nanking cherries. I've a lot in the ground,
but I'm using them purely for juice. Even picking them can get
tedious but I'm in love with the wine they make.

~mIEKAL