nafex - Re: [NAFEX] American Persimmons that retain fruit on tree in fall/winter

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] American Persimmons that retain fruit on tree in fall/winter
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 09:38:27 -0700

Mike DID list Sweet Lent in years past. I remember his writing about it.
Usually if he has listed a fruit he will still have a source/tree for custom
production, so ask him.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, book, The Grape Grower, at
http://www.bunchgrapes.com Winner GWA "Best Talent in Writing" 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short, low
resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :