nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Cranberry queswtion

  • From: "Brungardt, Sam (MPCA)" <Sam.Brungardt@state.mn.us>
  • To: "Brungardt, Sam (MPCA)" <Sam.Brungardt@state.mn.us>, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Cranberry queswtion
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 15:13:48 +0000

I'm sorry, I meant to add their website is at http://www.wiscran.org/ .

-----Original Message-----
From: Brungardt, Sam (MPCA)
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 10:13 AM
To: 'North American Fruit Explorers'

Jim, I suggest you contact the Wisconsin Cranberry Growers Assn. and ask them
if they could refer you to one or more growers. It would be best that you
inform them why you want to buy wholesale. Shipping or travel to Wisconsin
should be less expensive than from any other U.S. production area. -- Sam