nafex - [NAFEX] Hardy Pecans at Wyalusing State Park, Prairie du Chein, Wisconsin

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Hardy Pecans at Wyalusing State Park, Prairie du Chein, Wisconsin
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 07:43:16 -0500

A friend just told me there is a large stand of hardy pecans at
Wyalusing State Park outside of Prairie du Chein, Wisconsin. Has
anyone collected there nuts there? He had some nuts from last year &
they were larger & better filled than the ones I planted years ago. &
if anyone has seen them, how to find them, as there are 12 miles of
trails there.. Some day all of this explored fruit & nuts could be
logged on googlemaps ...

~mIEKAL

  • [NAFEX] Hardy Pecans at Wyalusing State Park, Prairie du Chein, Wisconsin, mIEKAL aND, 09/07/2011