nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Stealing fruit -- underripe flavor

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: rosholdt@erols.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Stealing fruit -- underripe flavor
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 15:54:40 -0400

I wouldn't judge the flavor by the taste of underripe grapes. They'd probably taste a whole lot better if they were ready.

On Aug 1, 2011, at 3:14 PM, Rosholdt wrote:

I only got
the first pickin's, not quite fully ripe. I really wanted to try the
Canadice grapes. What I tried early was not so good and I was so not
impressed with Mars. I think I may rip them out. That would give space
to varieties that might be more tasty,

  • [NAFEX] Stealing fruit, Rosholdt, 08/01/2011
    • Re: [NAFEX] Stealing fruit -- underripe flavor, Road's End Farm, 08/01/2011