nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Flemish Beauty/Parker

  • From: John Bunker <john.p.bunker@gmail.com>
  • To: rmelrose@danvilleVT.net, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Flemish Beauty/Parker
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 09:17:54 -0400

While it is certainly true that most sources - including credible ones - list FB and Parker as separate varieties, there is a lot of evidence to suggest that there was a mix up somewhere along the way and that the two are the same. We gave up growing and selling both because of scab.
Regards,
John Bunker
Fedco
trees@fedcoseeds.com