nafex - [NAFEX] Blight in Hardy Kiwi?

  • From: alexis@conev.org
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Blight in Hardy Kiwi?
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 19:57:32 -0400

I have several hardy kiwis. My Ken's Red seems to have caught a nasty disease this year. The leaves wilt, small branches turn black. Bark seems to be blistered, though I am not sure that is correlated with the disease, it appears to be. The disease has killed about half the plant already. Other kiwis around it, including another Ken's Red, are unaffected. Any ideas what it might be or what to do about it?
Thanks,
alexis

  • [NAFEX] Blight in Hardy Kiwi?, alexis, 05/30/2011